Create Dental Hygiene Success
Provide Higher Standards of Care and Increase your Profitability.
Introducing the Infinite Journey - The Catalyst for Growth and Lasting Change
Create Dental Hygiene Success
Provide Higher Standards of Care and Increase Your Profitability
If you would like to see any of the following results in your dental hygiene department, we encourage you to read on. Do you want to:
- Motivate your team?
- Fill your books?
- Improve the quality of care your office provides?
- Improve your patients’ overall well-being?
- Uncover untapped pockets of profit?
- Increase total revenue?
It truly is a cause and effect relationship – let us embark on this Infinite Journey together!
How we get there:
- Identify constructs that hinder the growth and success of your dental practice
- Promote transparent communication with positive empowerment
- Put systems in place to streamline operations
- Define new protocols and procedures
- Create a standardized system of clear diagnostics and protocols
- Inspire and encourage your team to tap into their natural born leaders
- Work on improving all levels of admin to reduce cancels and no-shows
- Tap into the full potential of all dental professionals on your team
- Increase productivity and the quality of care
- Give your team the freedom to lead, but also hold them accountable for the implementation of new systems and the enforcement of new protocols
Infinite Journey for Lasting Change
Your Journey Starts Here
We take a multi-prong approach that addresses:
- Behavioral Changes: positive reinforcement –based strategies that create long term behavioral change which include mindset and team building strategies.
- Communication: the glue that helps you deepen your connection to others and improve teamwork, decision making and problem solving.
- Business Development: determine the practice needs and create opportunities to present solutions that ultimately result in practice growth.
- Leadership: Learn the skills, traits, qualities and characteristics to help you become a more effective, inspired and engaged team.
- Operational System Changes: systems and protocols are analyzed and improved with the implementation of new infrastructure and a culture for positive change and growth is encouraged
Typical Results of Infinite Journey
Dental professionals who have implemented a successful coaching strategy, typically see the following results, in comparison to dental practices who have not enlisted the help of dental consultants:
- Smarter goal setting 62.4%
- Lower stress levels 57.1%
- Income increase of 25.7% 1
Why we're here
To influence our community by empowering dental teams with knowledge and resources that promotes the highest quality standard of care and work environment.
Our mission as Dental Hygiene Consultants is to provide comprehensive concepts and strategies that advocate excellence in dentistry, clinical empowerment, team enrichment and increase practice growth and development.
Take the Survey
Uncover your weaknesses and receive suggestions for adaptation.
See what our amazing clients have to say
I worked with Santiago for 7 years. His work ethic is second to none. He transformed my hygiene program into a clinical and financial success. I couldn’t have been happier with the results for my practice.Dr. Ronald J. Trepanier
I was not the least bit surprised when Santiago and Trina announced they had joined forces to become the ultimate hygiene consulting team. Their combined experience and expertise has helped them develop a customized approach to guiding any hygiene department towards greater results. I wouldn’t hesitate referring any one of my clients to Infinite Hygiene.Jen Bennett The Knutzen-McVay Group Associate Broker Transition Specialist
I have had the pleasure of working with Trina for over 20 years. She has a passion for hygiene that is matched by few. She is a gifted communicator with excellent clinical skills and a dedicated team player. She strives for excellence and she motivates her patients to strive for it as well. She has a thirst for new knowledge that never seems to be satisfied. Trina’s commitment to the hygiene profession drives her to share her knowledge. Her training sessions would be of value to any office.Tony Santorsola, DDS
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new.”
Infinite Hygiene Consulting LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 7/1/2020 to 6/23/2023. Provider ID# 377482