Infinite Journey for Lasting Change
Your Journey Starts Here
We take a multi-prong approach that addresses:
- Behavioral Changes: positive reinforcement –based strategies that create long term behavioral change which include mindset and team building strategies.
- Communication: the glue that helps you deepen your connection to others and improve teamwork, decision making and problem solving.
- Business Development: determine the practice needs and create opportunities to present solutions that ultimately result in practice growth.
- Leadership: Learn the skills, traits, qualities and characteristics to help you become a more effective, inspired and engaged team.
- Operational System Changes: systems and protocols are analyzed and improved with the implementation of new infrastructure and a culture for positive change and growth is encouraged
Typical Results of Infinite Journey
Dental professionals who have implemented a successful coaching strategy, typically see the following results, in comparison to dental practices who have not enlisted the help of dental consultants:
- Smarter goal setting 62.4%
- Lower stress levels 57.1%
- Income increase of 25.7% 1
I worked with Santiago for 7 years. His work ethic is second to none. He transformed my hygiene program into a clinical and financial success. I couldn’t have been happier with the results for my practice.Dr. Ronald J. Trepanier
I was not the least bit surprised when Santiago and Trina announced they had joined forces to become the ultimate hygiene consulting team. Their combined experience and expertise has helped them develop a customized approach to guiding any hygiene department towards greater results. I wouldn’t hesitate referring any one of my clients to Infinite Hygiene.Jen Bennett The Knutzen-McVay Group Associate Broker Transition Specialist
I have had the pleasure of working with Trina for over 20 years. She has a passion for hygiene that is matched by few. She is a gifted communicator with excellent clinical skills and a dedicated team player. She strives for excellence and she motivates her patients to strive for it as well. She has a thirst for new knowledge that never seems to be satisfied. Trina’s commitment to the hygiene profession drives her to share her knowledge. Her training sessions would be of value to any office.Tony Santorsola, DDS